Thursday, July 5, 2012

So Sleepy

I'm a little bit tired and sleepy, I want to sleep back because I am still awake until 2:00 a.m. dawn. I've enjoyed watching photos of my children and post it in their facebook accounts. How fast time flies when I recall the time  when I gave birth to my daughter Princess on November 2000, now she becomes taller and I heard she got admirers in school..geeeezzz.. Oh God, it's a "no-no" . But I trust her because she's that responsible enough and honest with her studies, anyway she's still in Grade VI. I am so blessed with my children because they excel in school and they're good in Mathematics.  My daughter is good in singing and dancing also. My little boy is a silent type child but he's very observant. These two "babies" watched me last night uploading pictures and giggles at my back , especially the little boy. Even if I felt this way, a sleepy morning, I still have to wake up early to prepare their " baon " for school and prepare also for my work. There's a lot more to share but got to reserve those stuff for my next posts...(:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment