Sunday, July 8, 2012

Busy Me

Hey guys..i was absent for two days in this site. It's a very busy week for me for the preparation of our Family day. At last, it was a success. All the families shared their talents in dancing, singing, acting, etc. That was the first time I joined with this kind of activity in my new employer. I felt appreciated being a new member of the family. I am referring to my new employer. It was full of excitement and surprises. Today I've got some household stuff, I did grocery shopping at the nearby store and quite tired for I was not able to relax or take a nap because this afternoon I was able to attend the IMG lecture It was an inspiring lecture and I really appreciate the speaker's point of view. It's worth treasured for. I'll go to sleep now, till then..

0 comments:

Post a Comment