Thursday, July 12, 2012

Prince & Princess

My Princess. She is in Grade 6 at Liceo  del Verbo Divino.The Divine Word University or DWU was a private, Catholic, co-educational institution of higher learning run by the Society of the Divine Word (SVD) in Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines. Founded in 1927, it was closed in June 1995 by the school administrators after a court ruling favoring the labor union which represents its faculty members and other employees.
Princess is a member of the English Club. Being a new student , she had the hard  time in talking with the "Waray" dialect and she speaks with her Tagalog version.  She's a very studious type, intelligent and loves to sing and dance. I am really proud of her talents, she can sing neatly to the pitch of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Kelly clarkson, etc. She's a good dancer too. In our activity she joined the group dance contest taking the lead of the song  by Jennifer Lopez's "Dance Again" . Not only that, she's good in drawing and in fact she tried making comic through her notebook, and it was really lively, the drawings are good and the girls are pretty. Since her Kindergarten days she dreamed of being an artist someday.








My Prince.. Prince also now in Liceo. He's in Grade 1.  I could say also he's intelligent. I can smile secretly as I glanced at his seatworks and quizzes having high scores. He has this tantrums also especially in the morning as what other children did in the morning. He wakes up at 5:30 but be sure he could play his favorite games in FRIV or Y8.. He never allows his  "Yaya" to change his clothes, bathe him, to let him eat . He wants me to serve Him, as hey say: He's a Mama's boy. He dreamed of becoming a soldier, he has lots of toy guns in the house. He appreciates his Grandfather being a retired police. I am afraid if he really wants it and I said, you might change your ambition though..


My Prince and Princess. I love them very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment