Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Almost Late !

At last! I'm in Cebu..I was catching the 6:00 a.m. flight this morning for our quarterly Mancom..hayysst....Air Philippines was quite in a hurry since it flewed at about 5:40 a.m. The ground stewardess seems irritated when I came up running and said: " Ma'am you shouldn't be late next time, is it my fault? For me it wasn't. I understand we have to stay at the boarding place, 30 minutes before the schedule.  Anyway it was already done. Arrivd Cebu at 6:20,  I immediately rode a taxi heading to our head office and arrived very early, the housekeeper was still cleaning at the  parking area and everywhere. I just stayed at the canteen where some of the employees used to take their breakfast too. Even the canteen owner was still cooking...hehehe, what a trip! I just orderd a cup of Milo and drink it. This is my second time to participate a meeting with big bosses since I started working in this company this year. I really appreciate with their attitude towards their subordinates-fairly professional. I was very much delighted with their response with my intentions and plans in the business particularly in marketing strategies. Discussions are very interesting and very rewarding. We've done at exactly 11:30 a.m. and I was scheduled to fly back here at exactly 2:20 p.m. We took our lunch near the airport so that I wouldn't be late again. As we arrived at the "Carenderia", I saw my cousin, he's a consultant and his clients includes: Philip Morris, Dole, Del Monte, PAL, etc. He is a very intelligent person, very brainy...how I wish I could be like him. I approached him to greet since it was quite a while that we were not able to see each other. He was also waiting for the arrival of his eldest daughter, a pediatric doctor assigned in Philippine General Hospital.I also considered my cousin as a very lucky person with his son and daughters. Aside from being intelligent , they're all good looking and pretty, with good jobs also...Well, after a short chat, I ate with my 2 bosses and a companion and after that we proceed to the airport. This time , I am very early in boarding... I met a friend, a manager of Pepsi Cola and he's also heading for Tacloban. We've talked until we're on the plane. This time it's Cebu Pacific, bigger than Air Phil and just for 30 minutes, we're already in Tacloban. Again, I could say: "What a trip! ", It was just like having lunch in Cebu and flew back here to work again..hahahahahaha.. Therefore, money is magical , evertyhing is possible if  you are provided with good benefits...

0 comments:

Post a Comment