Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Essence of Being a Mother


Mothers, the one's that carried us for nine months, their blood flowing into our veins, forming our flesh, giving us life. What is the definition of being a mother? Is it just giving birth to us that makes them our mother or is it more than that? I often ask myself these questions. My own mother is a very strong willed person, a lot of times I think that it is too much. Whenever things does not go her way the repercussions of that it her degrading every human fiber of my being.A mother is someone that nurtures and care, someone that loves unconditionally not for whatever you can repay them when you grow up. A mother is not someone that treats their children as an investment. A mother's first instinct should be to protect all her children not protect one and slaughter the rest.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment