Thursday, August 23, 2012

Actress ^--^

It was a great morning because I was not expecting that thing happened. It goes this way. Early in the morning, I received a call from a representative of a certain company. On the phone she said: "Ma'am, we'll go to your office today for a photoshoot.  Actually this company introduced their new item and they wanted to put it in between the two brand of juices. With their store's support it was granted. I thought, it was simply a photoshoot of their new product. Without so much "a do" , I said:  "yes, you can come for the photoshoot".

At exactly 10:00 o'clock in the morning, I felt hungry for I realized that I had not taken my breakfast thus I get out of the office to buy something to eat. While walking at the selling area, I was tapped on my back with the visitors from that company I've mentioned together with the ABS-CBN's director from Manila. I was surprised when they told me: "Are you ready for a photoshoot Ma'am?".. And it happened, we were told to act as customer and client near the display  of coffee. It seems that I was running out of words to utter since it's all impromptu lines. Oh my God! The purpose of the photoshoot is for our business magazine in which our COO  urged the personnel to have documents like that for their businesses, and we were included. At least, it was an experience. I felt good, exciting, and of course , I couldn't imagine, that director is KRIS TV's director. I was then an instant actress..


0 comments:

Post a Comment